“They Did You Can”: The Secrets of Success from Mike Finnigan
The book “They Did You Can” by Mike Finnigan is a great source of inspiration for everyone who wants to achieve something in life. The author reveals the secrets of successful athletes and shares the core issues which help achieve your goals.
2. Attitude is everything
One of the most important things that Mike Finnigan emphasizes in his book is the importance of having the right attitude. He believes that it is essential to have a positive outlook on life and to be confident in oneself.
3. Set your priorities
Another important piece of advice from Mike Finnigan is to set your priorities straight. He believes that it is essential to know what you want to achieve and to focus on your goals.
4. Take your time
Mike Finnigan also advises to take your time when trying to achieve something. He believes that it is important to have patience and to not give up too easily.
5. Be persistent
Last but not least, Mike Finnigan believes that it is important to be persistent when trying to achieve something. He believes that one should never give up and that one should always try their best.
In conclusion, “They Did You Can” by Mike Finnigan is a great book which can help anyone who wants to achieve something in life. The author’s advice is essential and can help you attitude, priorities and capabilities
Cite this assignment
More Related papers
- The Impact of Hamiltonian Economics on American Society and Economy
- The Technology Innovation Program: A Short-Lived but Ambitious Effort to Support Innovation in the United States
- Women's Involvement in Politics in Britain: A History
- The Problem of Property Insurance in the Southeastern and Gulf Coast States
- The Effects of Hyperinflation in Zimbabwe