A Critique of the Original Instructions on How to Cook Crawfish
In this essay, we will be critiquing the strong and weak points in the original instructions provided on how to cook Crawfish. While there are some strong points to the instructions, such as their simplicity and the fact that most of the ingredients are easy to find, there are also some weak points. The biggest weak points are that the instructions do not include all of the necessary steps and that they are not specific enough.
2. The positive aspects of the instructions
– 2.1. They are easy to follow
The instructions are very simple and easy to follow. Even someone who has never cooked Crawfish before should be able to follow them without any problems.
– 2.2. The ingredients are easy to find
Most of the ingredients required for this recipe are very common and can be found in most grocery stores. This is good news for people who do not live in Louisiana and may not have access to some of the more specialized ingredients.
3. The negative aspects of the instructions
– 3.1. They do not include all the necessary steps
One of the biggest problems with these instructions is that they do not include all of the necessary steps. For example, they do not mention anything about adding spices or seasoning to the Crawfish before cooking them. This is a very important step in making sure that the Crawfish is flavorful and enjoyable to eat. Without this step, the Crawfish would be very bland and unappetizing.
– 3.2. They are not specific enough
Another problem with these instructions is that they are not specific enough. For example, they do not give a specific amount of time that the Crawfish should be cooked for. This can be a problem because if they are not cooked long enough, they will be raw and if they are cooked for too long, they will be tough and rubbery.
Overall, while there are some strong points to the original instructions on how to cook Crawfish, there are also some weak points that need to be addressed. The biggest weak points are that the instructions do not include all of the necessary steps and that they are not specific enough.
Cite this assignment
More Related papers
- The Impact of PEST and Market Environment Factors on a German Car Company
- The Impact of the Apostle Paul's Teachings on Slavery and Women's Rights
- The ethical dilemma of Pureco Corporation: should it sell the harmful Newpen antibiotics abroad?
- The Early Intervention Specialist: Education, Work Environment, Schedule, Commitment, and Discipline
- The Process of Sterilizing Equipment for Reuse in Healthcare Settings